LED Lighting Due Diligence Checklist
(See Checklist Request Form at bottom of page)
Be sure to make the BEST decision for your business!
So, why is the world is converting to LED?
Top 7 Reasons Businesses Convert to LED
Business Reason #1
Improved light levels
Business Reason #2
Business Reason #3
Elimination of maintenance expenses
Business Reason #4
Power company rebates
Business Reason #5
Federal tax deductions
Business Reason #6
Lower operating expenses
Business Reason #7
And finally, Preservation of profit dollars being thrown away daily
So, should I convert to LED sooner or later?
- Well, as older lighting continues to be phased out and removed from the market place, all businesses will need to convert eventually.
- Therefore, the sooner you convert the more profit dollars you will retain.
- And, there’s no good reason to keep over-paying on your lighting and maintenance expenses.
Also, how should I begin the LED conversion process?
- First, you want to begin by dealing with a lighting sales professional you know you can trust.
- Then, make sure they represent only quality commercial-grade LED lighting products.
And, what should I look out for?
- Unfortunately, the world is full of non-professional amateurs selling inferior products that will not withstand the test of time.
- Also, the majority of business owners think all LEDs are the same.
- Plus, business owners don’t understand the differences, ask the right questions, do proper due diligence and simply buy from someone they think is honest.
- Therefore, when making an investment in LED lighting you have one chance to get it right for long term satisfaction.
- So, we have prepared a checklist to help you ask the right questions.
- Because, not everyone will take the time to properly educate you so that 6 months to 2 years later you don’t regret your buying decision.
Finally, our checklist helps you avoid making an uninformed uneducated business investment.